Three short questions from Bartók around fingering, about 90% there

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: Three short questions from Bartók around fingering, about 90% there
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 17:30:10 -0500

Got two more small issues from Bartók. I’m trying to recreate things like this:

In the example on the left, he is using the bracket to make it clear that the B♭ and B♮ are played simultaneously with two different fingers.
In the example on the right

 I’ve got a minimum example that comes very close to what I need, but

\version "2.19.83"
\score {
  <<
    \new Staff \relative c' {
      \key c \major
      <<
        {
          \once \override NoteColumn.force-hshift = #2.5
          b'!16[ cis16 d8] d4
        }
      \\
        {
          \override Fingering.staff-padding = #'()
          \once \override Fingering.extra-offset = #'(1.3 . 0) bes2^\finger \markup "⎴"^\finger "1"^\finger "2"
        }

      r2 |
      \set fingeringOrientations = #'(left)
      \once \override Fingering.extra-offset = #'(3 . 0.5)
      \stemUp <fes' ges c \finger "1[" d>8
    }

  \layout { }
}

This yields the following, which is almost right:

So here are the questions:

1. For the horizontal bracket it’s too narrow because I’m using a Unicode box character to generate the bracket. Is there a better alternative that will scale properly to encompass the notes?

2. The natural sign is stuck on the wrong side of the B♭.  I’ve searched for a while, but I don’t find anything to tell me how to make the natural stick with its note. What do I do here?

3. Is there a better alternative for the bracket in the right example? I had to manually tweak it a bit to get it to look almost, but it still isn’t optimal. I know I could use more complex markup objects to adjust it, but I’m wondering if there is a better way to do this

-Arle