Re: Getting readline to work in scheme-sandbox

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: Getting readline to work in scheme-sandbox
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 15:05:12 -0800

I'm not in a vanilla setup, so I changed the commands to: (just for posterity)

$ export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/home/knute/lilypond/lilypond-2.19.83/lilypond/usr/lib"
$ strace -o readlinedebug.log
/home/knute/lilypond/lilypond-2.19.83/lilypond/usr/bin/lilypond
scheme-sandbox.ly

The log file is attached.

---
Knute Snortum