Re: Viewing PDF output

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Viewing PDF output
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 20:48:51 -0700

Hey, Michael!

As the saying goes, “Welcome to the ‘Pond!”

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 7:45 PM Michael Finton <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I looked through the archives, but didn’t see this issue addressed. My apologies if I somehow missed it.

I am relatively new to Lilypond. Everything I have coded seems to have been rendered successfully in my pdf reader. However, the horizontal width of the reader is constrained, such that only 3/4 of what has been coded shows in the pdf window.

Is this a Lilypond issue?  That is, is there language I can use in my file that will render everything in my pdf?  Or is this instead an issue with my pdf reader (I’ve tried adjusting every setting I can think of, without any success).

Hard to say exactly what the problem or solution is without seeing a sample (both input file and output pdf) of what you’ve tried. Would you mind supplying something that we can use to diagnose the situation? There’s a lot of very knowledgeable folks on this list. So, hopefully we can get to the bottom of this quickly so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Best,
Abraham