Re: OOolilypond Libre Office extension : insert object large as full pag

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: OOolilypond Libre Office extension : insert object large as full page
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 00:06:56 +0100

Hi Dario,

Am 09.02.2020 um 22:26 schrieb Dario Marrini:
HI tried to compile Default template in Frescobaldi, it works but I
can't realize if it creates a little picture or a page, because I
can't find where is the resulting .pdf file....

on the right side of your screenshot I can see that a whole page is
created.

Just try this minimal snippet:

% ------------------------------------------
\relative c' {c e g c}
\include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly"
% ------------------------------------------

It should create a small image.
If you remove or comment out the second line (\include
"lilypond-book-preamble.ly"), you get a whole page again.

In the screenshots I'll attach the results that I get on my system.
There you can also see in the LilyPond output messages (at the bottom
left side) that in the version with the preamble there are some more
files created (*.tex, *.texi etc.).

Can you check if you get similar results?
If not, I suspect that there is a problem with your LilyPond
installation that is independent from OOoLilyPond. In that case, I could
ask here on the mailing list tomorrow if someone with more Linux
knowlegde already knows about that problem.

Cheers,
Klaus