Bug in \chords in latest developer version?

From: SK
Subject: Bug in \chords in latest developer version?
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 14:32:25 +0100

Hello,

I found very strange behaviour of \chords when used together with \numericTimeSignature. Check the following code:

\new Score {
<<
\chords { c1 g c g }
\relative c' { \numericTimeSignature c4-1 c c2 d4 d d2 e4 e e c e2 d \bar "|." }

}

When running it on LilyBin, it compiles correctly with the latest stable version, but with latest unstable, it shows no notes or staff, but only a line of chords. I tried to move the \numericTimeSignature to different places, but neither worked: Sometimes I got the chords below my staff, sometimes I got an extra staff with just the timeSignature - I think the place where I have it should work.
Are there any changes in the unstable version to this part, or is it simply a bug?

Kind regards,
SK