Re: How can I shorten the space for a final single note?

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: How can I shorten the space for a final single note?
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 11:10:12 +0100

Hi Pierre,
Thanks again for your help and the time you spent to help me.
As for “Some direction” : I have no idea what it contains and what it should do. I just added it somewhere in my text in the nabourhood of the paperblock and it did not make any change in the output.
My knowledge of Scheme is zero, I’m a happy Mac-user with no knowledge of Linux and I’m too old (83) to start developing myself in this direction.
The good news is that after a lot of testing tweaks and one or two dirty tricks I got an acceptable result.
I could not have succeeded without the help of you, Harm and David.

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone