lilypond-user

Re: Convert-ly adds line breaks

From: Mark Mathias
Subject: Re: Convert-ly adds line breaks
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 18:21:05 -0400

Thank you to all, especially Daniel re the open issue.

Will bide my time,

MPM

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 5:29 PM Daniel Rosen <address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]

That's exactly what it is. The Frescobaldi project has an open issue for this that I just commented on earlier today (before I saw that this thread existed): https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/issues/880#issuecomment-599236580

DR