Re: 64-bit Mac build of 2.20 is now available!

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: 64-bit Mac build of 2.20 is now available!
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 00:45:39 +0100

Il giorno mer 18 mar 2020 alle ore 00:23 Marnen Laibow-Koser
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
> Will that work on Mac OS without the problems that have plagued the other 3.x
> versions of Fresco?

I solved some problems, but unfortunately not all.
The main packaging problem concerning PyQtWebEngine, which caused
crashes on startup or when using some panels, is not solved yet, but
3.1.2 will fail gracefully, simply disabling the features depending on
WebEngine (Documentation browser, SVG viewer).

Best wishes.
Davide