Re: 64-bit Mac build of 2.20 is now available!

From: Marnen Laibow-Koser
Subject: Re: 64-bit Mac build of 2.20 is now available!
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 02:05:20 -0400

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 12:57 AM Zone Dremik <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, convert.ly is not working as you described. Here are some code excerpts.
Let me know if there is anything else I can send that would be helpful.

From a file previously created with Frescobaldi 2.20 & Lilypond 2.18:

\version "2.18.0"
\include "english.ly"
\include "Three White Gulls (Melody).ly"
\include "Three White Gulls (Verses).ly"
\include "Three White Gulls (Chords).ly"
\paper {
#(set-paper-size "letter")
system-system-spacing #'basic-distance = #15
markup-system-spacing #'basic-distance = #24
[...]

AFAIK this was never proper syntax to begin with.  Does it compile with LilyPond 2.18?  I'd be surprised if it does.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
address@hidden