Re: 64-bit Mac build of 2.20 is now available!

From: Zone Dremik
Subject: Re: 64-bit Mac build of 2.20 is now available!
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:18:02 +0000 (UTC)

It was quite a few years ago that copied this code sample from the LilyPond Notation Reference v2.18.2 webpage:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables
I've compiled hundreds of Lead-Sheets with it, but haven't up-dated Lilypond since 2.18.2 until now.