Whole-note tremolo beams

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Whole-note tremolo beams
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 11:01:21 +0100

Dear list!

I’m working on a piece with a lot of whole note tremolos and was wondering if
any of you have a nice workaround for the beams (issues 318 and 704). I would
like them slanted (with the same slope as a regular beam), centered between the
noteheads and avoiding accidentals on the second note column, but if you have
code producing any of these results it would be welcome. Harm’s code from this
tread does unfortunately not seem to work any longer
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Tremolos-between-two-whole-notes-tt57577.html#a57580
 . I’ll start hacking something together, but if any of you already have
invented this wheel it would be nice not to reinvent it.

Thanks a lot!
/Leo