I’m considering making a modern edition/translation of a very large historical treatise in lyluatex. The first example is attached. As a newbie with Lilypond/Frescobaldi I have several questions for which I can’t seem to find answers. How can I...
(1) ...place a time signature in brackets to show that it is editorial?
(2) ...fix the incipit to omit the C and center the original clef?
(3) ...start the next example with a new tim sig, key sig, bar numbers, instrument names, and indent? Or should I make separate .ly files? There would be hundreds...
(4) …have lilypond label all examples consecutively? Or should lyluatex do this at the compilation stage?
(5) …show the page numbers of the original treatise at the top of the system: previous page# | next page# ?
Any other suggestions for incorporating large amounts of text and numerous complex musical examples (such as in textbooks)?