incomplete tuplets in non-standard time signatures

From: 98123981293 1293812397123
Subject: incomplete tuplets in non-standard time signatures
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 13:58:11 -0400

Dear list,

In the following example, I would like to:
1) In the first voice: make the tuplet line to the right of the number into a dashed straight line.
2) In the second voice: fix the appearance of the last tuplet in the measure so that the number does not clash with the bracket, and the bracket is not horizontally flipped. Once this is accomplished, I would like to apply the same appearance with dotted right lines from step one. I've attached a .png drawing of roughly how I want it to look.

This thread (https://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg89110.html) addresses these types of alterations, but affects the whole bracket; is there any way to adjust the left and right sides of the bracket independently?  If this has already been addressed elsewhere please let me know so that I may consult the relevant documentation/snippet/archive.

Thank you for your time,
-Kyle

\version "2.18.2"

\header {
  subsubtitle = "incomplete tuplets in non-standard time sigs"
}

\score {
<<
\new Staff {
\clef treble
\key c \major
\set subdivideBeams = ##t
\set strictBeatBeaming = ##t
\override TupletBracket.bracket-visibility = ##t

\time 8/24
\times 2/3 {
bes'16[
 \set stemLeftBeamCount =2
 \set stemRightBeamCount =2
d''16
b'16]
}
\times 2/3 {
cis''8[
f''16]
}
\times 2/3 {
d''16[
e''16]

\new Staff {
 \clef bass
\key c \major
\set subdivideBeams = ##t
\set strictBeatBeaming = ##t
\override TupletBracket.bracket-visibility = ##t

 \time 8/24
a8~
\times 2/3 {
a8[