Re: Packaging Lilypond 2.20 for openSUSE Leap 15.2 before it's too late!

From: Daniel Woodfield
Subject: Re: Packaging Lilypond 2.20 for openSUSE Leap 15.2 before it's too late!
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 17:53:10 -0600

Wait.  What am I saying?  openSUSE postponed their package freeze to May 28th as apart of their Closing the Leap Gap proposal to include some SUSE binaries in the distribution.  This gives more time to package Lilypond, but I think we should still try to get 2.20 in there if possible.  I'm not the one for the job.  Again, thanks for your patience.