Re: Vertical alignment of markup in Dynamics context

From: Stephan Schöll
Subject: Re: Vertical alignment of markup in Dynamics context
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 22:34:41 +0200

Hi Kieren

Thanks.

Duckduckgo-Searching for "lilypond DynamicText" leads me to
https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/internals/dynamictext.
Sorry, I'm no scheme programmer. No clue how this could be applied to my
problem.

Searching the LSR with "DynamicText" leads me to
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=393 and further on to
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=739

Both solve the problem for a string *preceding* the dynamic symbol (text
+ dynamic) but not for dynamic + text.

When I try to search the LSR with a search string containing dashes like
"make-dynamic-script" I get an error caused by the code injection
prevention parsing... When I search the LSR with "makedynamicscript" or
"make dynamic script" I get 0 results.

Searching the archive with "DynamicText" isn't helpful either
(http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=2&query=dynamictext&n=2).

Do you know any further hints or at least a good search term to feed
Google or the LSR search with?

Regards
Stephan