Temporarily Change The Font Of A Notehead?

From: melophobic
Subject: Temporarily Change The Font Of A Notehead?
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 14:01:17 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone, first post here. I have been working on developing a personal
style for my sheet music and I have run into a bit of a snag. I am using an
alternative notation font (Arnold from the Music Type Foundry), but I have a
couple of situations where I would like an alternative notehead style.

my \paper block has this in it:

#(define fonts
     (set-global-fonts
      #:music "mtf-arnold"
      #:brace "emmentaler"
      #:roman "Futura"
      #:sans "sans-serif"
      #:typewriter "monospace"
      #:factor (/ staff-height pt 20)
      ))

to define my alternative notation font, but it doesn't have some of the
notehead \musicglyphs that I want to use. I have tried playing around with

\override Nothead.font-name settings, well as the font-family, encoding,
etc., but I can't seem to figure out a way to get it to go back to Feta
momentarily for a single notehead.

Thank you in advance for all of your help,

Brian