Running convert-ly on WIndows

From: John Schlomann
Subject: Running convert-ly on WIndows
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 20:01:08 -0500

Dear Ponders,

I’m sure this has been addressed before, but I can’t seem to find the answer.

I’ve just installed 2.20.0 on Windows 10. I’ve been using 2.18.2. When I try to run convert-ly I get an error from line 61:

  Import lilylib as ly

  No module named lilylib

Maybe I’m missing something in my environment? I don’t recall having this problem previously, though it’s been years since I upgraded from 2.16.

Apologies if I’m missing something obvious.

John