Re: eartraining with lilypond?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: eartraining with lilypond?
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 08:21:55 +0100

On Thu, 2020-04-16 at 23:40 +0200, Stefan Thomas wrote:
> Dear Richard,
> thanks for the hint! I didn't know that one can play games with
> Denemo.
Well, not only can you play games with Denemo, but you can write them
too, or modify existing ones to suit your needs. To do that you get the
script into the Scheme Window (right-click on the game menu item),
modify it and save it (as a new game possibly), again by right-clicking
on the menu item.

Richard