Re: Lyrics vs horizontal spacing

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Lyrics vs horizontal spacing
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 14:26:02 +0000

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden>
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 8:16 AM
To: Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>
Cc: lilypond-user <address@hidden>

Hi Carl,
Thanks, but since you gathered both staves to a single score, yes that works.
However, if 2 scores the first syllable looks ok -- so better output -- but the
problem remains:

->CS: I don't think we have anything in LilyPond that tries to synchronize two
scores, so that doesn't particularly bother me.

However, when I only use *one* score with my code, there is the extra space
after the completion of the lyrics.  So this is a problem with the new voice
instantiated in sequential music.

Carl