Re: /markup with Chinese character failure

From: Jinsong Zhao
Subject: Re: /markup with Chinese character failure
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 21:13:26 +0800

On 2020/4/30 20:43, Dario Marrini wrote:
here! many thanks

On my system, it works fine. The Chinese is typeset with the system default fonts, SimSun.

If you installed a Chinese font, such as "Source Han Sans HW SC", you can put \override #'(font-name . "Source Han Sans HW SC") before Chinese. However, the non-Chinese character among the Chinese is also typeset in "Source Han Sans HW SC". It's not a perfect ways...

And, I don't know if lilypond could deal with line break for Chinese.

Best,
Jinsong