Re: A fatal error with a new installation

From: Alasdair McAndrew
Subject: Re: A fatal error with a new installation
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 01:02:33 +1000

Many thanks - yes, that's what it was.  I'm using VSCode and its Lilypond extension, and I had installed the vscode-pdf viewer, which clashed with my LaTeX-Workshop extension, which has its own PDF viewer in it.  Anyway, after a bit of fiddling and a few VSCode restarts I was able to use the LaTeX pdf viewer for the Lilypond output.  All good now!

As it's now 1am, and I have been wrestling with some 17th century music (full of huge leaps and multiple changes of clef), time for whisky... and sleep!

Thank you again,
Alasdair