Re: Odd \time bar check behaviour

From: ebenezer
Subject: Re: Odd \time bar check behaviour
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 08:43:33 +0100

Hello gentlemen,

Thank you for the replies. I have enclosed the full file as it seems there may be some interaction between the voice in 7/4 and piano in 5/4.

Ebby.

On 2020-06-10 23:33, Martin Neubauer wrote:

On 10/06/2020 13:41, Michael Käppler wrote:
Am 10.06.2020 um 13:27 schrieb ebenezer:
Hi all,

The 1st code snippett generates warnings, but the 2nd does not.

I'd like to keep the bar symbols in place as it helps me to keep track
in the music.

This is my first piece so I've likely made some newbie error, please
advise.

Hi Ebby,
your first snippet does compile without warnings for me.
If your piece does have multiple voices (your filename suggests that),
it may well be that you have a rhythmical error in another voice.
To expand somewhat on this point: for me neither snippet compiles
without warning (or yielding any music, for that matter...), but just by
enclosing either on with braces both gets rid of the warnings and
results in correct output. That does indeed suggest that whatever
problem is causing you trouble isn't present in the excerpts you sent.

Regards,
Martin