Re: Double-stemming question.

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: Double-stemming question.
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 17:02:09 -0400

Greetings Carl,

Thank you for your explanation. What you say makes sense. I suppose I
would have liked an appearance where, at first glance, the second pair
of chords in the example do not look like four chords but two, like
the first two chords. Given that the entire piece is made up of these
gestures, one should fairly easily intuit that the chords with seconds
are in fact the same chords from upper to lower voice.

Thank you again.

Hwaen Ch'uqi