Lilypond PDF links in TexShop (Mac OS)

From: Michael Seifert
Subject: Lilypond PDF links in TexShop (Mac OS)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 11:24:54 -0400

        This is more of a LilyPond-adjacent question, but I figured I’d see if
anyone had any ideas:

        I’m currently using TeXShop 4.44 under Mac OS Catalina to edit &
compile my LilyPond code.  The resulting PDFs contain links of the form
“textedit:///Users/...” which direct back to the appropriate spots in the
source code.  However, clicking on these links opens the source code in the
stand-alone LilyPond app, rather than staying in TeXShop.

        Is there a way to get these links to open within TeXShop, rather than
in the LilyPond editor app?

        Mike Seifert
        Quaker Hill, CT, USA