Re: line-breaking issue

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: line-breaking issue
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 02:41:51 -0400

Greetings Ahanu,

What happens if you set the systems-per-page variable to 10 instead of
using system-count = 20? Does the music then spill over onto a third
page? Just from experience, it seems that 48 sixteenth-notes per line
would get rather cramped, no? I usually use 32-40 16ths per line as my
guide.

Hwaen Ch'uqi