Re: unable to install version 2.0

From: Tom Swan
Subject: Re: unable to install version 2.0
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 17:11:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hi David,
Thanks. Yes, I do set the PATH (in my case in .bashrc) and I also use bash
aliases similarly. I might have the install problem solved. I did "apt-get
remove lilypond" and then I executed the install script as before. I had
mistakenly run the wrong version previously, but when I tried again, v2.0 hang
until I removed the older version. After that, v2.0 now runs correctly. (PS: I
installed to a private ~/bin folder that I use for various things.) Thank you
for your help getting me going. -- Tom