Re: adding chordmode chord modifiers

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: adding chordmode chord modifiers
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 23:56:12 +0000

Unfortunately, the state of the code is it never got worked out of all the
regressions to get ready to push to master.

It is currently hanging around in a partially-fixed branch of mine that I
haven't worked on for almost a year and a half.

See https://codereview.appspot.com/568650043/

With COVID raging, my University job takes about twice as much time, so I have
very little time available for LilyPond.  I am sorry.

Carl

On 9/7/20, 1:08 PM, "lilypond-user on behalf of Kieren MacMillan"
<lilypond-user-bounces+carl.d.sorensen=gmail.com@gnu.org on behalf of
kieren_macmillan@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Hi all,

> I am uncertain this is the right way to be going about things

What is the current state-of-the-art/code with respect to the big chord-naming
push from last summer (or was it 2018?)?
The answer to that might inform the answer to your implicit question.  =)

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info