Re: Fingerings within voiced chord throw an error (Lilypond 2.20.0)

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Fingerings within voiced chord throw an error (Lilypond 2.20.0)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 00:53:38 +1000

Send me the file and I will look at it. As mentioned, a picture is a description but it's not code. Happy to help and check if we have something to work with.

It would be helpful to know platform, and lilypond version.

I know in these sort of cases often MWE"s make it hard to duplicate the issue, so the whole file by mail would allow me to check it. I have seen this before when people do voicing in idiosyncratic ways that are not syntactically wrong but can cause issues.

Andrew