Re: \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 4/4

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 4/4
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 14:05:58 +0200

Doesn’t it work if you just \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 3/2 together with the new time signature?
On 3. Oct 2020, 12:07 +0200, blackstone.robert@gmail.com, wrote:
Dear all,

Is it possible to undo or stop "\set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 4/4” halfway a score?

I’m presently transcribing, from a facsimile, an Aria of Sigismondo D'India with three sections: a first aria, a recitative and a second aria.

The first aria and the recitative have \time 8/4 but the facsimile shows C (timesig c44)
at the beginning and therefore I added \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 4/4.

The final aria however has \time 3/2 and in the facsimile it shows “3” in both staves so I marked it as " \override Staff.TimeSignature.style = #'single-digit", adding \time 3/2.
That did not work because of "\set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 4/4" at the beginning.
Hence my question.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Best regards.

Robert Blackstone