Re: \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 4/4

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 4/4
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 19:13:37 +0200

Hi Martin,

I made a lot of test-files on the basis of my "not-so-minimal working example"
with parts of my score added, but none of them worked.
Despite all changes, the final results were unchanged: the third secton,
starting with
"\set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 3/2
         \time 3/2
        \override Staff.TimeSignature.style = #'single-digit”
still started without a TimeSignature.

I have no idea what the cause may be.
But I will not yet give up.

Best regards,