Re: good practices regarding page breaks -- full score and parts

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: good practices regarding page breaks -- full score and parts
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 14:29:04 +0200

Il giorno gio 15 ott 2020 alle 14:19, Leszek Wroński <elwro1@gmail.com> ha scritto:
I don't really like this solution; it's just not tidy... and I have to remember which part I put the page breaks in. Are there any established Lilypond practices for doing this? Is it e.g. possible to introduce some sort of 'invisible part' on top of the rest which would just be used for editorial stuff like this?

Instead of using \pageBreak (within the music input), you may control the line and page breaking with two different \paper blocks, one for the part and one for the score (using \include).