one system in the last page

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: one system in the last page
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 18:37:06 +0200

Hello,

not that it's something too difficult to fix with manual \pageBreaks, but is there any way I can tell Lilypond to never put a single system on the last page if there's more than one page, unless the last system takes up the "whole" page (f.ex. in a piece for orchestra)? I have the feeling that with all the intelligence of its fabulous engine, Lilypond should know about this already. Or am I missing something?

Regards,
Martín.

--
www.martinrinconbotero.com