Re: OOoLilyPond: new repository

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: OOoLilyPond: new repository
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 02:16:14 +1100

Hi Klaus,

I will be opening the newly revivified openLilyLib repository in the
next couple of weeks. I'm sorry I have not been able to do it
instantly! It would be great if you could come back over there. I am
trying hard to unify the OLL project so that we don't have the
balkanisation and fragmentation of LilyPond into many individual git
repos. I feel this makes it hard for end users. Tell a beginning user
they have to fetch from five or six git repos and they likely won't
stay with it long.

Welcome to chat about this on the Discourse forum.

Andrew