Re: Custom page numbers in table of contents

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: Custom page numbers in table of contents
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 06:51:08 -0500

Ah, I see what Noah means. The code quoted is not misleading, but
neither is it practical. It is meant to demonstrate a specific point,
not to show a real-world example. Not sure if there is anything to be
done about that on the documentation side, but the confusion is
certainly understandable.

Hwaen Ch'uqi