Re: Change staff and cross staff

From: damianlegassick
Subject: Re: Change staff and cross staff
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 19:09:50 -0000

Try this for starters

\version "2.21.7"

\layout { \context { \PianoStaff \consists #Span_stem_engraver } }

rhmusic = {
time 3/4 \key e \major
\change Staff = "lower"
\stemUp <gis b>8[ r16
\change Staff = "upper" e'16]
}

lhmusic = {
\key e \major
\clef "bass"
<< { s8. \crossStaff {b16} } \\ { e,4 } >>
}

\new PianoStaff {
<<
\new Staff = "upper" {\rhmusic}
\new Staff = "lower"{\lhmusic}

}

On 7 November 2020 at 19:04, Knute Snortum <ksnortum@gmail.com> wrote:

Here's a better MWE with my try using voices in the left hand:

%%% Start
\version "2.20.0"
\language "english"

staffUp = \change Staff = "upper"