Re: Dessus divisés

From: Francesco Intrieri
Subject: Re: Dessus divisés
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 13:02:40 +0100

Hi Klaus !

Thanks for your answer ! I didn't post the whole file since I didn't want to post any unusefully long code, but I can sure attach the whole file if that's of any help. :-)

Cheers,
Francesco.

Le sam. 14 nov. 2020 à 12:35, Klaus Blum <BenBigNoise@gmx.de> a écrit :
Hi Francesco,

> I need some help regarding the following situation: I'm transcribing some
> instrumental french music, where the dessus are at some point divided. I
> would like to insert a brace where the division begins, as shown in the
> picture. Here is the structure of my systems :

Unfortunately you didn't post a complete MWE that compiles.

Anyway, I remember a discussion a few years ago where you might find
something something useful for your aim:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Creating-cut-away-or-scrapbook-scores-in-LilyPond-td177436.html
Strangely enough, it is split up there into several threads, but all of
the posts can be found in the archive:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2015-06/threads.html
Here is the final result:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Creating-cut-away-or-scrapbook-scores-in-LilyPond-td177473.html#a177500