Re: Lilypond stable release candidate now available

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Lilypond stable release candidate now available
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 12:54:03 +0100

Am Sonntag, den 01.11.2020, 15:05 +0000 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> We are pleased to announce that Lilypond 2.21.80 has now been
> released and is available to download and install.  This is the first
> release candidate for the next stable version: 2.22.0, so we would be
> grateful if as many users as possible could install and test it.

Pinging this message to bump its visibility. You're all testing your
scores with this release candidate, aren't you?

I'm not aware of major problems reported so far, so this version can't
be completely broken and should be safe for testing purposes (if that's
a fear that held you back so far). In case you haven't already, now is
your chance to report problems that should be fixed before declaring it
stable in a not-so-distant future!

Jonas

P.S.: You're of course also welcome to report that everything "just
works" (tm)...