Re: Spreadsheet - Python – Ly

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: Spreadsheet - Python – Ly
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 19:33:13 +0100

sorry, group_by_measure()

www.martinrinconbotero.com
On 20. Nov 2020, 19:22 +0100, Maximilian Marcoll <maximilian@marcoll.de>, wrote:

Wouldn’t you just put each measure in a separate cell, so that a cell in column 227 corresponds to measure 227? Deleting the corresponding column would delete the measure, wouldn’t it?. Or do you have a different structure for the Excel spreadsheet in mind?

That’s exactly what I had in mind.

(Sorry, I thought you meant the “make”-approach as an alternative rather than an extension to this idea.)

I’m experimenting with the spreadsheet-python-appoach atm and it looks quite promising.

http://www.marcoll.de