Re: Scores of Beauty

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Scores of Beauty
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 18:38:36 +1100

I manage a lot of Wordpress sites. There are several current issues at
the moment. There is a vast amount of hacking going on (three of my
sites were destroyed last week), but also after the vry recent release
of WP 5.6, many plugins have updates which break the site. Since Urs
is no longer available, I am not sure if there are any plans to
continue maintaining that site.

Although I have taken over from Urs the responsibility for the
openLilyLib work, I am not sure I want to get involved with yet
another hack prone Wordpress site, which really requires expensive
security plugins to keep them safe now.

This problem won't correct itself (requires admin backed attention),
so it's hard to say what to do.

Andrew