Re: Frescobaldi on Arch Linux

From: damianlegassick
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi on Arch Linux
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 11:50:20 -0000

Hi I just did a clean build from the AUR repo and it works fine (Gnome).

Damian

On 24 December 2020 at 11:31, Andrew Bernard <andrew.bernard@gmail.com> wrote:

Has anybody got Frescobaldi running on Arch Linux lately?

I am not really sure, but I think Arch has moved all to Qt5, whereas
Frescobaldi seems to depend on Qt4. I may be wrong about this, but it
suddenly stopped working after a recent upgrade (not sure which one as I
have not fired up Frescobaldi for a while).