Thickness of ledger lines of TrillPitchHead

From: Dimitris Marinakis
Subject: Thickness of ledger lines of TrillPitchHead
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 22:44:08 +0200

I'm having trouble adjusting the thickness of the ledger lines for the TrillPitchHeads.
Perhaps i'm approaching this incorrectly. I want to make TrillPitchHeads smaller than default but then ledger lines look disproportioned against the smaller noteheads.

I have control over the font-size of the notehead, the size of the parenthesis  but not the size of the ledger line.

If this isn't supported natively, I can hide the default ledger and make a fake one attached to the notehead but ideally I'd like to avoid this option.