Re: OLL not working with lilypond 2.22

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: OLL not working with lilypond 2.22
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 12:14:21 +1100

Hi Valentin,

I took over the OLL project from Urs, and have been intending to move the git repo to a new more unified and refactored structure. I have not been able to complete this yet, and due to a major and stupid bungle on my part I accidentally deleted the new OLL website I made, and the Discourse server, and my OLL repo work (I had to delete a hosted server and the OLL stuff slipped my mind!)

The point being the current git repo is idle and pretty sure Urs is not taking pull requests or working on it.

Well this should be the stimulus for me to get back to work on it pronto.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Andrew