Re: Custom music notation?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Custom music notation?
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 11:27:05 -0500

Hi Pashkuli,

> PMN is finished in terms of how it will look and how function.

Ah… well, I didn’t pay close attention to the thread, because it seemed like
more of a proselytizing (or, perhaps more kindly, “philosophical”) discussion,
rather than a “here are the precise rules of my system, how can I engrave it in
Lilypond?” kind of thing. Perhaps I mis-read the thread.

Where are the “rules” of your system laid out in a clear, unemotional way?
(Note: I don’t particularly care why you think the system is superior to
standard notation, and don’t want to be convinced by you that they are.)

> All need now is a skilful software developer who can at least help me (guide
> me) build it (JavaScript for rendering directly into web browsers) or Python
> or C++. I do not mind.

Hmmm… Well, this isn’t a JS, Python, or C++ mailing list. So unless you’re
trying to use Lilypond to engrave it, you *are* in the wrong place.  =)

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info