Re: Keeping original system distances

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Keeping original system distances
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 20:59:53 +0100

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 at 17:55, Calvin Ransom <calvinjransom@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am attempting to conserve the spacing when combining two scores together. I want score one on one page and score two on the next page but when I use \pageBreak it changes the spacing of the systems in an unwanted way, is there a way for me to prevent this from happening?
> I am using the \include command to combine multiple scores into one document,
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

Hard to tell without seeing the way you organise your code and the whole \book, \bookpart, \score structure you use.
I would suggest you to use a \bookpart for the first score and a \bookpart for the second one if you really want a page break between the two and independent system spacing for each score.
See the whole section NR 4.1 Page layout
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.23/Documentation/notation/page-layout.html

Cheers,
Xavier

--