Re: [OT] Re: Snippet does not work properly ?

From: Freeman Gilmore
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Snippet does not work properly ?
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 19:47:51 -0500

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 5:04 PM David Wright <lilylis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:
On Tue 09 Feb 2021 at 14:22:39 (-0500), Freeman Gilmore wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 6:18 PM Thomas Morley wrote:
> > Am So., 7. Feb. 2021 um 22:48 Uhr schrieb Freeman Gilmore:
> >
> >> I am trying to open this in Frescobaldi.
> >>
> >> Custom tuning and MIDI rendering
> >>
> >> http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=785
> >>
> >> [image: image.png]
> >>
> >> But it engraves this:
> >>
> >> [image: image.png]
> >>
> >> With lots of errors.    It looks to me like I am missing a file?   Any
> >> ideas?
> >>
> >> Thank you, ƒg
> >>

> > The LSR still runs 2.18.2, though convert-ly does not work in this case.
> > ly:load can't be used for that purpose any more.
> > Attached you'll find a version likely workinf for 2.20.0 and upstream.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >   Harm
> >
> Is there a version of Microtonal notation and theory of harmony
> <http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=786>,
> http://*lsr*.di.unimi.it/*LSR*/Item?id=786,
> that will work with \version "2.20.0"
>
> Thank you, ƒg

I don't know whether this is affected by the fact that the
two images were attached inline, but they are bloating this
conversation by about 150KB for each exchange. One would
normally snip them when they cease to have relevance.
Good point, thank you, ƒg

(Obviously mail clients can influence this behaviour too.)

Cheers,
David.