Re: lilypond-book executable

From: Daniel Connors
Subject: Re: lilypond-book executable
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 13:38:51 -0500

Thank you for pointing out my typo.  I apologize for that.  In some of the previous versions of lilypond, the python scripts in the /bin directory did not have the .py extension and Windows wouldn't run those python scripts.  (That didn't wasn't a problem for Linux users.)

Dan

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 9:44 AM Phil Holmes <mail@philholmes.net> wrote:
Not sure if the missing "d" is a typo - I assume it is.  In that case, there's no need to rename it because it is called lilypond-book.py as installed.  Windows, of course "helpfully" hides extensions by default, so it may not appear as that in Windows Explorer.

--
Phil Holmes