Changing music font for one notehead

From: Calvin Ransom
Subject: Changing music font for one notehead
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 22:26:00 -0800

Hi all,
I am copying a percussion score for my school's Jazz band as a previous musician lost their part. I was able to use the alternate font "lilyjazz"
However, on the final note of the score it does not support a whole-note with a cross style notehead.
I am hoping to change the notehead font to  emmentaler but keep the lilyjazz font on the fermata.
%begin snippet
\paper {
  #(define fonts
     (set-global-fonts
      #:music "lilyjazz"
      )
     )
}
\score{
  \drummode {
    \override NoteHead.style = #'cross
    \override NoteHead.font-name = "emmentaler" %this is as far as I was able to get before I reached out for assistance.
    cab1:32\fermata
%end snippet