Re: bookparts

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: bookparts
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 14:48:43 -0800

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 10:15 AM Lydia Westerberg <lwesterberg@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to include two scores on one page with the score continuing on to the
>
> This is what the piece should look like:
>
> Sample
> https://www.oca.org/files/PDF/Music/Tone1/t1-lic-stichera-obikhod-yy.pdf
>

> The sample below - “Practice” is an example of my unsuccessful efforts.
>
> I also need to include the description in the right upper right hand corner
>
> of this second and third and continuing pages.
>

> Although there are a total of 7 verse, I am only including 4 here as a sample.
>

> Thank you.
> Lydia Westeberg

I may not be understanding the problem, but I don't think you need to
use bookpart at all.

%%% Start
\version "2.18.2"

\header {
  title = \markup{\normal-text "Stichera at 'Lord I Call'"}
  subtitle =  \markup{\huge\normal-text  "Tone 1"}
  subsubtitle = \markup \center-column { "" \vspace #1 }
  composer = "Kievan Chant"
  arranger = " arr. from B. Ledkovsky"
  opus =  "Adapted by L. Westerberg"
}

firstScore = \relative c'' {
  c c c c
}

secondScore = \relative c'' {
  d d d d
}

\score {
  \firstScore
  \header {
    piece = "Sticheron 1"

\score {
  \secondScore
  \header {
    piece = "Sticheron 2"
    opus = "" % if you don't want the opus to show up
%%% End

--
Knute Snortum