Re: Extracting pitch of first note, then assign duration

From: Silvain Dupertuis
Subject: Re: Extracting pitch of first note, then assign duration
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 08:04:05 +0100

Hello everyone,

You might find some hints in a piece I have done lately:
a score of  J.S. Bach's  Well-Tempered Clavier Praeludium I
Where I wrote functions to create the score programmatically

(like extract groups of five notes, create patterns, manipulating durations,
no extraction of pitch in this example, but it is the same principle to manipulate a note,
pitch being defined by its position in an octave and the octave)

You might have to treat your note as a sequence to manipulate its pitch,,,

You can find here description of musical properties as scheme expressions

Sincerely
Silvain