Re: Problems with music fonts

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Problems with music fonts
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 13:30:41 -0700

> I downloaded the Beethoven font and was able to use it with your code
with LilyPond 2.22.0 on my system (Fedora 33).

Thanks Kevin. I think that basically confirms that something is going
on with my system. But it also seems like there must be a difference
between those two sets of fonts that would relate to whatever is going
on.

I don't have any other computer to check this on but I do know I have
used these fonts before on a different computer running various
versions of Ubuntu.

Dave
https://www.platonicmusicengine.com